Sunday, March 24, 2013

Between Hues of Emotions


For days I was trying to make a smooth transition from one point in my life to another. Often I got caught between my emotion of doubt, fear and an expected feeling of jubilation.On one point I was ready to make the move and on the other end there seemed to be a chance of joy when i would complete the task and beam successfully. But between these points was the sharp and trench filled void of doubt, fear and the chance of never making the success point. 

I like to colour all that I feel. So when i could no longer hold back these violent emotions that were racing inside me, my brush took the leap and came out with this painting. I call it Between Hues of Emotions.The Red, Green,Blue & Yellow speaks for itself what it represented in me at that time.

This was a highly fulfilling painting. Mainly because it reconfirmed within me that colours speak more than words(sometimes).  

Painting Details:
Date of creation :March 2007
Medium - Paper
Media - Acrylic
Size -17.46 inch (W) x 14.1 inch (H)
Sale Status : Available
Price : On request

1 comment:

  1. I love how the colors merge but stand out at the same time.

    ST.

    ReplyDelete