Sunday, March 24, 2013

Taking a run



Sometimes during the morning hours I would go for a walk/jog in the nearby park of my Dubai flat. Dubai is generally a busy city with a good amount of traffic combined with the hot climate on a daily basis. Hence these early morning walks were such a form of refreshment. At times I would take a walk in the evenings also.In a city like Dubai what I would treasure the most were the little birds, squirrels and the occasional kaka's (crows). It made life so much more real when compared to the long hours spent within the boxes of offices and blocks of flats. 

I came back to settle in Kerala (India)some years back. Everyday I now find the immense pleasure to be surrounded by the greenery of Kerala. One day I was reminded of those early morning walks in Dubai. The memory was a pleasant one. I am a strong collector of memories. Life is nothing but a string of good, bad , weird memories.

This painting was a quick colour work which made me smile throughout,as i worked on it.
'Taking a run' is a simple plain memory of a normal day. I am sure many of you will also have a similar memory like this is some part of your life.
Nature is to be enjoyed,revered and shared with.

Painting Details:
Date of creation :September 2012
Medium - Paper
Media - Acrylic, oil pastels & pen
Size -11.25 inch (W) x 8.25 inch (H)
Sale Status : Available
Price : On request

No comments:

Post a Comment