Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Sea boat


When I lived in Chennai I Ioved going to the beach and looking out into the sea. At a far distance the outline of a boat would be seen. I enjoyed these few trips. My memory has few other beaches around the world too. I rememeber the beach at kanyakumari, kovalam, Dubai, kochi, mahabalipuram, florida, the Dead Sea etc.

Every one of them boldly speaks of their own uniquenss.

Some people might joke at you claiming the sea is after all just a body of water and the beach a lump-some amount of sand. This is absolutely wrong! 

I am sure the beach-lovers who are reading this now will totally agree with me that each beach and its sea are lovers of a first kind.

There are no two same sea boats (as per title).

This painting is part of my series of knife paintings. Its a nostalgia of all the beaches I have been to and look forward to go to once again.

Painting Details:
Date of creation :January 2014
Medium - Special Paper
Media - Acrylic done with knife
Size -17 inch (W) x 12 inch (H)
Sale Status : Available

Price : On request

No comments:

Post a Comment