Sunday, February 24, 2013

House - Inside Out



One day I was pondering on inner purity. I tried to think of it in huge words and quotes. But as i progressed in thought I began to break up the question into tiny colour molecules.Go ahead & give purity a colour. Then add more colours to that same purity. And soon we are bombarded with a series of colours.

Well if what I am trying to convey is confusing you, let me show you how I solved the question for myself. 

Picture a house.Its a normal thing to colour the inside of the house once we draw the outline. Now do the exact opposite. Go ahead and colour the outside of the frame of the house. I hope your still with me in this idea. 

So eventually we are now left with molecules of colour all around the frame of the house.Now, we can see the inside of the house is white or shall we say pure? (white is often related to purity by different cultures and tradition). 

Anyway getting to my conclusion - a complete submission to life fills us to the brim with purity as it purges away the doubts and obvious weakness found deep within every soul. ( that is the tiny molecules of colour) 

Painting Details:
Date of creation :August 2012
Medium - Canvas board
Media - Acrylic
Size -9.5 inch (W) x 12.5 inch (H)
Sale Status : Available
Price : On request


No comments:

Post a Comment